A Rare Case of Renal TumourCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Ravi S.,
Professor, Department of Pathology, Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu, Tamilnadu–603001, India.
Phone: 9842866270, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Renal Lymphoma (PRL) is an unusual and a rare tumour of the kidney. By definition, PRL is a lymphoma without evidence of any systemic involvement. This report describes a case of PRL, which included clinical presentation, imaging findings, histopathology and immunohistochemistry.
Kidney, Lymphoma, Neoplasm
K. Valarmathi, A. Jamila, S. Ravi, Selvambigai, Muthulatha. A RARE CASE OF RENAL TUMOUR. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2013 September [cited: 2018 Feb 24 ]; 7:2006-2007. Available from
Financial OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
Date of Submission: Jan 20, 2013
Date of Peer Review: Apr 23, 2013
Date of Acceptance: May 31, 2013
Date of Publishing: Sept 10, 2013
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters),
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37,
- Academic Search Complete Database,
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- Embase & EMbiology ,
- Google Scholar,
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA),
- Journal seek Database,
- Popline (reproductive health literature),